John H Kelly

Lynnemilne

John H Kelly

Post by Lynnemilne »

I have an EPNS teapot which has an inscription on it. It was presented to John H Kelly on leaving the White Star Line. No date on it. My father owned it but I don’t know where he got it - must have been at least 60 years ago.Does anyone know who John Kelly was ?
thugtomas

Re: John H Kelly

Post by thugtomas »

John Francis Kelly (born May 11, 1950) is an American former political advisor and retired U.S. Marine Corps general who served as White House chief of staff for President Donald Trump from July 31, 2017, to January 2, 2019.
LauraPern

Re: John H Kelly

Post by LauraPern »

Hello, if you're in search of reliable and proficient services for buy a literature review , look no further. My collaboration with this service was characterized by expertise, professionalism, and a genuine dedication to client satisfaction. Their team navigated the intricacies of academic research with ease, providing a literature review that resonated with my research objectives and academic standards. I wholeheartedly recommend this service to anyone in need of expert literature review writing assistance.